Summer....I like yer cowboy's style [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] If my hubby discussed my "Garfield" with any of his buds, I'd be forced to slap him into next week [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
Summer....I like yer cowboy's style [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] If my hubby discussed my "Garfield" with any of his buds, I'd be forced to slap him into next week [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Well what about if he is proud of your Garfield?
Men are going to talk about sex anyway's so what difference does it make who's Garfield they talk about? Would you rather him talk about another woman's Garfield or your's? Then you can say yep I'm so good my hubby can't stop talkin about it! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by -=Wizard=-:
Come on Tanya, like you haven't wondered how guy's were at eating out! I know I got ya on that one HA HA! [img]wink.gif[/img]
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually Jas.....i don't care how any guy does at eatin out a chick....that's between the guy and his woman.....
i agree baby
Quoted by Summer Storm::.....Actually Jas.....i don't care how any guy does at eatin out a chick.
__________________________________________________
Well that's cool! you just might be the only girl I know that has never thought about how a man might be in that area. *Put's a little halo on your head cause your so innocent.* Bwahahaha [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]